How to Get Rid of Warts Naturally? Warts are ugly and hard bumps on the skin which is caused by a virus known as human papillomavirus (HPV). This is not a dangerous skin problem, but they are ugly and embarrassing. Sometimes these bumps on the skin can be painful and itchy. This skin problem can occur in any part of your body. Most of the time warts can disappear on their own within 2 to 6 months. But if you want to remove warts on your Hand Face Finger or Feet quickly use below natural home remedies.
Warts are ugly marks and pimple-like bumps on the skin caused by the HPV virus. Although not very painful or dangerous, they’re ugly and embarrassing.
If you’re too suffering from these tiny bumps on the skin or genital areas, try these ways to get rid of warts on your hands, feet and face naturally with no side effects.
What are Genital Warts?
In simple words when you have warts around your genitalia called genital warts. It happens because of some type of HPV virus. This type of warts or dangerous and particularly for women they can lead to vulvovaginal, cervical, and anal cancer.
In men, warts can be the reason for anal cancer. Sometimes warts may cause cancer in the penis glans because of infection with some types of genital warts.
Are Warts Contagious?
Warts can be contagious and they can occur in any part of your body. Mainly they affect one part of the body such as the hands or feet. By picking, warts can spread on the body. Warts occur due to HPV infection and there is a 100s type of HPV. Some types of HPV virus can infect your genital, and oral mucosa.
Genital warts are considered very contagious and can be spread from one person to another while having intercourse. So whenever you are in the mood to have sex please make sure you go with protection.
What are the Causes & Types of Warts?
There are many types of warts but here we tried to explain the major types of warts.
- Common warts – This type of wart mainly occur on the hands, knuckles, fingers, knees, and elbow but it can be on any part of your body. Common warts have a cauliflower-like appearance.
- Plantar Warts – They occur at heels, feet, and toes and can be painful. This type of wart is more difficult to clear because they grow under your skin.
- Flat Warts – This type of wart appears on the face, thighs or arms. Flat warts are very small in size with a flat top. They are yellowish, pink or brownish in colour.
- Filiform warts – They are small in size and have the same colour as your skin. Filiform warts occur on your neck, chin, nose or around your mouth.
- Periungual warts – These types of warts occur under your toenails or fingernails. Periungual warts can be painful.
How to Get Rid of Warts Fast? (10 Useful Natural Remedies)
Warts are not a serious problem but can be an ugly and embarrassing problem for you. There are many ways to remove warts. Sometimes you have to go under surgery to remove warts. But there are effective natural remedies that can help you to get rid of warts at home. Follow below are home remedies to remove warts from the face, fingers, feet, and genitals.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the most effective way to remove warts face or other parts of the body. It also helps to get rid of genital warts. The acidic nature and antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties of ACV help to cure the infection. Before using this home remedy make sure you are not allergic to ACV.
- Take ACV and water in a 2:1 ratio and make a solution of it. Apply this solution to the affected area with the help of a cotton ball and cover it with a bandage for 30 minutes. Repeat this remedy for a week.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in ACV. Keep the cotton ball on the affected area and cover it with tape. Leave it overnight. In the morning wash it off with water.
2. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a very effective home remedy for plantar wart treatment. This home remedy also helps to get rid of genital warts due to its antiviral properties. You can apply tea tree oil on the affected area directly but if it’s too painful then dilute almond or olive oil. This remedy can take 2 weeks to months to remove warts completely.
- You can apply tea tree oil on your face, feet, nose, genitals or other parts of your body directly.
- If applying tea tree oil directly gives you pain take one teaspoon of olive or almond oil and 4 teaspoons of tea tree oil.
- Apply this mixture to the affected area.
Another home remedy for wart removal. This is the simplest way to treat the wart. It has antiviral and antifungal properties that help to get rid of skin infections.
- Take a few crushed garlic cloves and apply them to the affected area. Cover it with a bandage or duct tape for 30 minutes.
- Do this remedy twice a day for weeks.
- This home remedy can take some time depending on the size of the wart.
4. Baking Powder
Baking soda is an effective natural way to remove warts fast.
- Take baking soda powder and mix it with castor oil to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on warts and cover with a bandage overnight.
- Remove the paste with water in the morning.
- Repeat this remedy daily until you get rid of the warts.
5. Vitamin C
The acidic nature of vitamin C helps to remove warts from the hands and feet.
- Take 2-3 tablets of vitamin C and make a paste by mixing some water.
- Apply this paste to the affected area and cover it with a bandage overnight.
- In the morning wash it off with water.
- It may cause some burning sensation for some time but eventually, it will go away.
6. Castor Oil
Castor oil is a proven home remedy to cure warts as well as genital warts.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in castor oil. Keep this dipped cotton ball on the wart and cover it with a bandage.
- Apply this remedy 2-3 times a day to get a fast result.
- You can also make a mixture of crushed garlic cloves and castor oil.
- Apply this mixture to the wart and cover it with a bandage overnight.
- How to Remove a Tattoo at Home
- How to Get Rid of Hickeys Home Remedies
- Natural Ways to remove Razor Bumps Fast
Onion is a good home remedy to cure warts on the hands and face. Due to its antimicrobial properties, it can be used to treat warts on the genitals.
- Take a piece of onion and keep it in the affected area. Cover it with a bandage and leave it for 2-3 hours.
- You can also sprinkle salt over onion pieces before using it.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight and wash it off with water. Use this remedy for a week.
Milkweed is a highly effective natural herb to remove warts from the face, hands, or feet. You can get this natural herb from the roadside or garden or in parks. This natural remedy is poisoned in nature so don’t ingest it.
- Before applying milkweed on warts use a pumice stone to clean the tops layer which will make this remedy more effective.
- Take this plant and break it and collect the sap which looks like milk. Apply this sap on the wart.
- If you get a burning sensation due to this sap, then remove it immediately.
9. Salicylic Acid
Salicylic Acid is a very common home remedy for warts treatment.
- Before applying salicylic acid, soak your feet in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
- Then rub your feet with pumice stone and remove dead cells.
- Now you can apply the salicylic acid solution on warts.
- Repeat this remedy every day for months to get a result.
- You can get a salicylic acid solution from the market.
10. Aloe Vera Gel
Another wonderful natural remedy to cure warts on the face. This remedy can be used to treat warts on feet and hands.
- Take fresh aloe vera gel and apply it to the affected area. Then cover it with a bandage.
- Apply a heavy amount of aloe vera gel on warts as it gets absorbed by the skin very fast.
- Repeat this remedy 3-4 times a day.
- Home Remedies for Mosquito Bites
Warts are a very common type of skin infection that is caused by a virus known as human papillomavirus (HPV). This is not a very serious health condition but it can be the ugly one. There are so many products available in the market for wart removal. Which may have some side effects on your skin.
Try home remedies to get rid of warts on the face, feet, and hands. If you have any other home remedies to remove a wart? which we forget to mention write in the comment box below.
You can also check: