How to get thicker hair overnight? Everyone wants to look beautiful and hairs are an important part of the body to enhance the overall beauty of a person. Hair loss, damage, split ends, and dandruff is very common hair problems nowadays. It may happen because of the increased amount of pollution in the environment, improper eating habits, and a stressful lifestyle.
There are many hair products and chemicals that can be held responsible for hair fall and lack of hair volume. But there are effective natural home remedies to get long and Thicker Hair quickly without any side effects.
What Are The Common Causes of Thin Hair?
Below we have mentioned the most frequent reasons for having thin hair.
- Thinning hair and losing hair can be a normal part of aging or it may happen due to other causes. Age also makes hair become finer but there are reasons which can make your hair thinner.
- Chemotherapy treatments can cause hair loss and thin hair and radiotherapy for cancer can make hair fall out on the part of the body where the radiation is directed.
- You may be surprised to hear that some hairstyles can cause hair loss and thin hair, such as ponytails, cornrows, or winding hair around heater rollers. This is known as traction alopecia.
- Thyroid problems can cause hair to thin or befall. Hormone changes can also affect the hair badly and some temporary hair loss can happen after pregnancy.
- Other factors causing thinning hair are excessive physical or emotional stress, nutritional deficiencies, pollution, allergies, use of wrong hair care products, and heredity.
9 Amazing Home Remedies To Get Thicker Hair Without Any Side Effects
Try below natural home remedies to make hair grow faster and thicker.
1. Henna Leaves
One of the oldest natural remedies used for treating all kinds of hair problems. Henna leaves make your hair softer, thicker, stronger, and less prone to breakage. It also nourishes your hair and gives them natural color.
- Take the henna powder and mix it with water to make a thick paste. You can also use tea water instead of plain water. Keep this paste overnight and then add one egg and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Apply this paste on your head and let dry completely. Wash your head with water and shampoo, and do this remedy once or twice a week.
- Another way to use henna is to get thick and long hair. Take a handful of fresh henna leaves and grind them with a little water to make a fine paste.
- Keep it as it is for two hours and then apply it to your head. Don’t forget to cover your hair with a shower cap. After 2-3 hours, wash your hair thoroughly with water and shampoo your hair.
Licorice is another wonderful remedy to increase hair volume. It helps to moisturize your scalp and nourish hair. This home remedy is a good way to control hair fall and make them strong from roots.
- Take a pinch of saffron, 2 teaspoons of licorice, and 4 teaspoons of milk and mix them well to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your bald patches or where the hair is thinning. Keep it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
Flaxseed contains healthy protein and omega-3 fatty acids which make it a very effective remedy to increase the hair density.
- To improve our hair growth you need a ¼ cup of flaxseed and soak them in water overnight.
- In the morning boil flaxseed in 2 cups of water till it thickened to form a consistency of foamy jelly.
- Then strain this mixture and add a few drops of any essential oil.
- Let it cool down and apply this paste on your head.
- Do this remedy 2 times a week.
The egg is another useful remedy for hair growth. It contains protein which helps to make hair stronger and thicker.
- You need one or two eggs depending on your hair length. Apply the raw egg to your hair and leave it for half an hour.
- Then wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo. Use this remedy twice a week.
- You can also make another remedy from the egg. Take an egg yolk, one tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice, and two tablespoons of water.
- Mix them well and massage them on your scalp thoroughly. Do this remedy once a week.
5. Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry is a very effective home remedy for hair fall and growth, it contains antioxidant, antibacterial, and exfoliating properties which help to make hair stronger and thicker.
- Take one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry or amla powder and mix it with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil. Heat this mixture until boiling and strain the oil.
- Apply this mixture to your head before going to bed. In the morning wash your hair with water and shampoo. Try this remedy once a week.
- You can also take ¼ cup of warm water and add ½ cup of Indian gooseberry powder. Leave it for 10 minutes and apply this paste to your head. Keep this paste on your head for 10 -15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with plain water and do not shampoo your hair for 4-5 hours.
- Alternatively, you can also consume Indian gooseberry fruit with your food.
6. Castor Oil
This is one of the simple and easiest ways to get thick hair. Castor oil has a high viscosity which helps protects against hair fall. It is also high in vitamin E and fatty acids, which promote hair growth faster.
- Take an equal amount of castor oil and coconut oil. Mix them well and heat the mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your head. Massage gently and comb your hair to distribute the oil throughout your hair.
- You should cover your hair with a towel moistened with warm water. Leave it on for one hour and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- You can use castor oil alone but it tends to be too thick. Try this remedy once a week to get thick hair.
7. Olive Oil
You can massage your hair with olive oil to make hair roots strong and grow faster. Consuming castor oil helps to make soft skin and hair.
- Take lukewarm olive oil and massage your head. Leave it overnight and wash your hair in the morning with shampoo.
- You can also add some honey to olive oil and massage your head. Try this remedy once or twice a week for faster hair growth.
Another wonderful and proven remedy for thicker hair. Avocado contains vitamin E which helps to make hair stronger and smoother.
- You need an avocado and mash it then mix it with olive oil. Massage this mixture on your head for 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for about half an hour before washing it with shampoo. You can also add a banana for a better result.
9. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has moisturizing properties that help to make hair roots strong and hair thicker. It also helps to maintain the pH level of the head and scalp.
- Take two fresh aloe vera or aloe vera gels and massage your scalp thoroughly.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Try this remedy twice a week to get thicker hair.
- You can also take one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to make hair grow faster.
Important Tips On How To Get Thicker Hair Overnight
Follow the below tips for fast hair growth and to make it thicker.
- Balanced Diet- The safest way to make your hair thicker and long is by maintaining a balanced diet. Make healthy diet habits with necessary minerals and vitamins such as iron, Vitamins C, B, copper, and zinc.
- Another wonderful tip to make hair thick is conditioning your hair regularly.
- Stop using harmful chemicals.
- Eat more green veggies.
- Take food that contains protein and fatty omega 3 fatty acids
Everybody wants a head full of healthy, thick hair which can improve the beauty and personality of any man or woman. However, nowadays it seems only like a far-fetched dream. The amount of pollution in the environment makes your hair weak. Natural homemade remedies are a simple way to get thicker hair without wasting big money on chemicals. Please give your feedback and let us know how you feel about our natural remedies. The above remedies and tips are the safest way to get long and thick hair.
You can also check: