Are you afraid to go out because your frizzy hair makes you look ugly? How to get rid of frizzy hair fast? Frizzy hair is such a headache because it’s irritating to see your hair go beautifully to ugly in just 3 minutes. Till your hair is wet they look beautiful but once you dry them then they become frizzy and ugly.
Normally this is not a big problem and you don’t have to worry a lot or spend a lot of money. You just need to pay attention to your hair and the causes of frizzy hair. There are many natural ingredients available in the kitchen which help you to get rid of frizzy hair quickly.
- 1 What is Frizzy Hair?
- 2 10 Effective Natural Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair
- 3 How To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair? – Methods Of Prevention
- 4 Final Words
What is Frizzy Hair?
Hairs are made up of thousands of cells, proteins, and 3 layers. But frizzy hairs occur when the outer layer of your hair known as the cuticle layer is raised and lets moisture pass through and swell the strands. This makes your hair looks dry and frizzy. If you have curly hair then the chances of getting frizzy hair increase as compared to the one with straight hair.
What Causes Frizzy Hairs?
This hair condition occurs mainly because of dehydration but other factors may affect your hairs which include.
- Lack of water in your body.
- Eating an imbalanced diet.
- Not oiling your hair properly can cause frizzy hair.
- Shampoo can dry your hair.
- Using low-quality hair products.
- Certain medication.
- The use of bleach can also damage the outer layer of your hair.
- Swimming in chlorinated water
- Extreme Humidity
- Regular use of a hairdryer
10 Effective Natural Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair
Many people suffer from frizzy hair on a daily basis and others occasionally. And using over-the-counter hair products can make this problem even worse. So, you can use simple natural home remedies to get rid of frizzy hair.
If your hair looks electrocuted and makes you feel bad about yourself then vinegar is one of the suitable remedies to solve your hair problems.
Apple cider vinegar is used to cure many health-related problems such as obesity, diabetes, constipation, and piles, and even used to get fair skin. But it also works wonders on your frizzy hair.
- It is a very simple remedy, you just need to mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water.
- Now, massage your hair and scalp with this mixture for 5 minutes.
- Leave it for another 5 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.
- This remedy will help to treat your frizzy naturally and also remove dandruff.
If you are looking for an immediate remedy to getting rid of frizzy hair in 5 minutes then massage your hair with coconut oil. It will nourish your hair and make them silky and moist. Using coconut oil also prevents hair loss after pregnancy.
- Take a teaspoon of coconut oil and mix it in your daily shampoo (one or two teaspoons as per your hair’s requirement).
- Now, your hair with this mixture, massage your hair so it reaches each and every hair on your scalp.
- Leave it for 2 minutes then wash it off with water. This remedy will give you an immediate result.
- You can also massage your hair with warm coconut oil for 20-30 minutes to get better results. Take warm oil so that it can reach the root of your hair easily and make them silky and smooth.
- Once you did with massage then wash your hair with shampoo and use conditioner. It is better if you use herbal shampoo and conditioner.
Beer is a very effective home remedy for frizzy hair. It keeps your hair moist and shining. Try to use dark beer to get a fast result.
- You need to wash your hair before you use beer on your hair. Take on a cup of beer and apply it on your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes. Then again wash your hair with water.
- Use this remedy at night so you don’t have to go out with a beer smell in your hair.
- Alternatively, you can prepare a mixture of one teaspoon of each shampoo, beer, and conditioner. Mix them well and apply this mixture to your hair thoroughly.
- Leave it for 4-5 minutes. Then wash your hair with normal water. For better results try this remedy twice a week.
Yogurt, Banana, & Honey
A mixture of yogurt, banana, honey, and olive is a wonderful home remedy to tame frizzy hairs. This contains many essential nutrients and potassium which help to stop frizzy hair and improve the overall health of hair. It also moist your hair and make them look smooth and silky.
- To prepare this remedy you need one ripe banana, two teaspoons of honey, 2 teaspoons of an olive, and ½ cup of yogurt.
- Mix all of them well and apply this mixture to your head. Leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with water and daily shampoo.
- Use this remedy once in a week to get rid of frizzy hair permanently.
Coconut Milk and Lemon Juice
Another wonderful home remedy to get rid of frizzy hair at home. Coconut milk is a very good moisturizer and contains plenty of nutrients like vitamins E, B1, B3, B5, B6, and C, iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, etc.
- Take 4 tablespoons of coconut oil and add 4-5 drops of lemon juice to it. Mix them well and massage your hair with this mixture for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for 20 minutes or you can also use it overnight.
- Then wash your hair with water.
- Use this remedy twice a week to protect your hair permanently.
Yes, you read it right that breast milk can actually help to get rid of frizzy hair. It contains a good amount of protein which helps in nourishing your hair and maintaining a good level of moisture.
- Take 4-5 tablespoons of breast milk or according to your hair’s quantity.
- Now massage your frizzy hair for 5 minutes and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with water and shampoo.
- Use this remedy twice a week to prevent frizzy hair.
Almond Oil And Egg
Almond is a very good hair moisturizer that acts as a natural hair conditioner. An egg is a good source of protein which helps to improve the overall health of hair. This remedy also helps you to get thicker hair.
- Take ¼ cup of almond oil and one egg. Now, mix them well until it turns into a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair and scalp thoroughly.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash your hair with water and shampoo.
- Use this remedy once a week to have frizzy-free hair.
Another very effective home remedy to tame frizzy hairs. Avocado is a rich source of vitamins B and E which nourish your hair and keep them moist. Where yogurt act as a natural hair conditioner.
- Take one ripe avocado and remove the pit. Mix it with yogurt and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your hair and scalp thoroughly.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with water and shampoo. Use this remedy once a week for a better result.
Mayonnaise acts as a natural hair moisturizer and improves your hair quality. It keeps your hair moist for a longer time and helps tame frizzy hair.
- To prepare this remedy you need ¼ cup of mayonnaise, 1/3 cup of almond oil and you can add one egg.
- Mix them well to make a paste and apply it to your hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo.
- You can use this remedy twice in a week to stay away from frizzy hairs forever.
Lemon and Honey
Honey contains antioxidant and antibacterial properties which help in improving hair quality. Lemon is a good source of vitamin C which helps to improve hair growth and keep them moist. This remedy also helps to stop hair fall naturally.
- To make this remedy you need one cup of water, 2 tablespoons of honey, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix them well and massage your hair with this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with water and shampoo. Make sure you apply this remedy after washing your hair.
How To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair? – Methods Of Prevention
- Do not use a shampoo that contains sulfate.
- Use the right kind of brush.
- Do not use too much heat dryer.
- Oil your hair regularly.
- Protect your hair from dust and pollution.
- Use alcohol-free hair products.
Hairs are very important to enhance one’s look and personality. Everyone desire to have beautiful hair. But nowadays due to the environment and using hair products with lots of chemicals can damage your hair. You might have frizzy hair which makes you look ugly.
There are very simple methods that you can use to get rid of frizzy hair overnight. Always try to go for natural and herbal when it comes to hair treatment. Leave your comment and feedback.