How to make periods come faster naturally? Have you ever wished for your periods to come early? You don’t want to miss important functions, meetings, or vacations, so you take medication to induce menstruation.
Many women force the menstrual cycle because of the irregular menstrual cycle. But taking medication to make the period come in a day is a bit risky for your health.
It could disturb your menstrual cycle and make you bleed more in the next cycle. There are many ways to get your periods to come faster with natural remedies.
Is It Safe To Induce the Menstrual Cycle?
The menstrual cycle is a natural process in reproductive women’s life. They all have to go through bleeding and pain every month. A healthy woman has a menstrual cycle of 28 days, but if you have some health condition, then you may have an irregular menstrual cycle.
Too many birth control pills can make your period come faster, but they also cause your irregular menstrual cycle and other side effects.
Making your period come early can imbalance your hormones, and due to this, you may have many medical and physiological issues.
To avoid any side effects you can prepone or postpone your menstrual cycle with the help of natural remedies. So before your period come faster consult with a doctor.
Natural Ways to Make Periods Come Faster
There could be many reasons to induce your period. To attend some event, function, or avoid pregnancy you want your period to come fast. Natural ways are safe and proven to start your cycle.
Papaya is an excellent home remedy to kick-start your menstrual cycle immediately. It contains carotene which helps to stimulate estrogen present in your body.
Due to changes in hormones, your period will start within a day. Papaya is also used to avoid pregnancy. This natural remedy is the safest way to Make the Period Come Faster.
- You can eat two bowls of papaya or drink two glasses of papaya juice in a day.
- Consume raw papaya salad 2-3 times daily to get your period fast.
2. Ginger Tea
Ginger tea can be a Natural Way to Start Your Period. If you have already been late on your period or want your period to come before the due date, then ginger tea is an excellent home remedy.
Ginger has a minor side effect; it can cause acidity. You can use ginger powder instead of fresh ginger because fresh ginger is more acidic.
- Prepare ginger tea and drink it twice a day to induce periods. Drink ginger tea empty stomach for fast results.
- You can also add honey and lemon if you don’t like the taste.
- Take 2-3 spoons of grated ginger and soak it in one glass of warm water. Keep it for ten minutes then strain the mixture and drink.
- You can also use ginger powder instead of fresh ginger if you have an acidity problem.
- One teaspoon of ginger powder in one glass of water early in the morning can kick-start your period.
3. Parsley Tea
Another effective herbal tea is to induce a menstrual cycle. While taking parsley tea, you have to be a bit careful and not take more than two cups. Parsley tea can also cause acidity like ginger tea so consult with your doctor first.
- Take ¼ cup of fresh parsley leaves and pour one glass of boiling water on the leaves.
- Now, leave it for 5 minutes. Strain the mixture and drink while it is warm.
- Drink two times a day to get a period fast.
4. Coriander Seeds
Coriander seeds are good natural medicine to force menstruation to come. If you are having an irregular period problem, then this remedy will help to regulate your period.
- Take one teaspoon of coriander powder and mix it with two cups of water.
- Now boil this mixture until it reduces to half.
- Strain this mixture and drink three times a day to induce your period.
5. Fennel Seeds
Fennel seeds are widely used for acidity or other stomach problem, but they can be used to induce a period.
- Prepare tea with fennel seeds and drink empty stomach in the morning to kick start your period.
- Alternatively, soak two teaspoons of fennel seeds in water overnight.
- Now strain this mixture and drink it empty stomach.
Read: Reasons for Missed Periods (Not Pregnant)
6. Hot Water
Hot water is very useful to make periods come immediately without any side effects. It also helps to reduce pain during the menstrual cycle.
- To start your period on a day, you need to place hot water packs on your lower abdomen.
- Place hot water for 10-15 minutes and do this remedy 2-3 times a day.
- Make sure the water is not too hot otherwise it can burn your skin.
Physical exercise is another good way to Force Period Naturally. Many women do physical activity to stay fit and lose weight. But most of them are not aware that workout in the gym can force your period to come soon.
You should focus on the exercise which targets your abdominal muscles. It can help you to get your period soon. You can do an exercise like pushups, sit-ups, swimming, cycling, crunches, running, biking, etc.
8. Have Sex
Having sex helps you to Induce the Menstrual Cycle on time or early. It increases the flow of blood in the vagina and makes internal and external genitalia contract.
When you have sex your body releases hormones, and that softens the cervix area in the body which is very important to induce a period.
9. Vitamin C
Consumption of vitamin C can make your period come. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin C to induce a menstrual cycle. Vitamin C reduces the level of progesterone in the body which helps to start your period naturally.
When you take vitamin C, make sure you are not overdoing it. Excessive consumption of Vitamin C is not suitable for health. Drink a lot of water when you are consuming vitamin C to avoid any side effects.
10. Jaggery and Carom Seeds
Jaggery with carom seeds is a very effective way to start your menstrual cycle. A mixture of jaggery and carom seeds induces the period but also helps in menstrual cramps.
- Take one teaspoon of jaggery and one teaspoon of carom seeds.
- Now mix jaggery and carom seeds in one glass of water then boil it for 10 minutes.
- Consume this daily in the morning empty stomach for fast results.
Must-See: How to Increase Breast Size Remedies
Menopause in women is a natural process that good without any alteration. But if you think it is necessary to start your period then you should consult with your doctor. You must not take too much vitamin C because it has many side effects.
If you’re allergic to any remedy which we mention above, please avoid that and consult with your doctor.
Every woman in this world has to go through pain and bleeding caused by the menstrual cycle. It is a natural process and on average menstrual cycle occurs every 28 days. But if you have any medical condition or weakness your period may not come on time. In that case, you may feel the necessity to induce a period.
There could be other reasons to make your menstrual cycle come fast such as an event or wedding. Use the above natural ways to make the period come fast. Please leave your feedback and suggestion in the comment box.
Are these remedies useful for curing PCOS?
How sex can help to induce period????
Semen contains prostaglandins, and that softens the cervix area in the body which is very important to induce a period. Having sex also works as a stress buster and maintain hormone balance in the woman body which helps in inducing a period.
How long do we need to take that grated ginger in water to start periods ?
At least for 2-3 days.
In how many days will my periods start
It will take 2-3 days if you are late on your period. Sometimes it also depends on the cause, so if you are having irregular you better consult with a doctor and find exact reason. Meantime use natural remedies to induce the period.
no I am not late on my period … it is due on 9th august … I want my periods before 6th of august
I also took unwanted – 72 on 24th of july and I want my periods before 6th of august but they are due on 9th of july …. will it work ? I have already taken the mixture and today night I will be taking it for the last time … will it work ?
How long do we need to take the grated ginger to start periods ?
i need my piriod now i hope hot water helps
Are you sure this will work