How to Cure Arthritis Naturally? Arthritis is a health condition that causes pain and stiffness in body joints. Approximately 20% of people suffer from chronic joint pain, and most of them don’t know the causes. Taking painkillers for joint pain relief is very common, but that is not a permanent cure.
Arthritis or joint inflammation has been a severe cause of reduced mobility of people around the globe. An estimated 22% of Americans suffer from one or the other kind of arthritis pain.
Arthritis home remedies can eventually work wonders as this ailment needs constant attention. Even with medical advice, arthritis home remedies act beneficial.
First, a person who has Arthritis needs to understand its causes and type. Ageing is one of the causes of joint pain but not the only one. It can happen to a person at any age. There are so many treatments for joint pain, but it can be cured at home with the help of exercise and natural remedies.
- 1 What is Arthritis?
- 2 What Are The Different Types Of Arthritis?
- 3 Symptoms of Arthritis
- 4 How To Cure Arthritis Naturally? – Home Remedies for Arthritis & Joint Pain
- 5 Exercise for Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief
- 6 Food Diet For Arthritis Joint Pain Relief
What is Arthritis?
The word “arthritis” stands for joint inflammation. The term describes around 200 rheumatic diseases and conditions that affect joints. It’s a severe problem because it can badly affect a person’s ability to perform everyday tasks. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 50 million people are diagnosed with Arthritis by their doctor.
What Are The Different Types Of Arthritis?
According to researchers, there are more than 100 types of Arthritis and joint pain. The most common type of Arthritis is listed below.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) – This type of Arthritis is excruciating, and it happens because the protective cartilage inside the joint breaks down. In this condition, bones of the joint may rub directly against each other, resulting in severe pain. The severity of OA pain varies from person to person.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) – It happens due to the malfunctioning of the body’s immune system. In rheumatoid Arthritis, the immunity system attacks healthy tissue instead of bacteria and viruses. This type of Arthritis affects the lining of the joints, known as called the synovium. A person suffering from RA can feel pain in bones and ligaments.
- The body’s immunity system also causes Psoriatic Arthritis (PA) – This type of Arthritis affects the joints, the connective tissue where tendons or ligaments attach to bones, causing enteritis, and the skin, causing psoriasis.
- Fibromyalgia is a central pain syndrome – which means the brain and spinal cord give pain signals. Pain caused by fibromyalgia may be constant or maybe for a short period. Fibromyalgia arthritis symptoms are fatigue, sleep problems, inability to concentrate, and mood troubles.
- Back pain – If you are feeling back pain, it could be a type of Arthritis. Most back pain happens because of a back injury, weight lifting, a sports injury, or an accident.
- Lupus – It is a severe type of Arthritis, and in medical terms, it is an autoimmune inflammatory disease. Lupus can affect body organs badly, including the joints, kidneys, skin, blood, brain, etc. It may cause joint pain, fatigue, hair loss, sensitivity to light, and fever.
- Gout – This type of Arthritis happens because of the uric acid crystals problem. Suppose your body produces too much uric acid and cannot eliminate it from your boy. Excess uric acid can form crystals in your joints, which results in severe joint inflammation.
Symptoms of Arthritis
- Joint Pain
- Redness of the skin around the joint
- Loss of Appetite
- Decreased range of motion
What causes arthritis and joint pain?
- Injury or accident
- Abnormal metabolism
- Infections in body joint
- Immune system dysfunction
How To Cure Arthritis Naturally? – Home Remedies for Arthritis & Joint Pain
1. Olive Oil
Virgin olive oil contains oleocanthal and inhibits inflammatory enzymes COX-1 and COX-2, which lubricate your body joints and relieve arthritis pain.
- Massage olive oil on the joint gently twice a day.
- Alternatively, you can take one teaspoon of olive twice a day.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent natural remedy for arthritis pain relief without drugs. It’s a good source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus, which help to strengthen bones. Apple cider vinegar also eliminates harmful toxins from the joint.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of honey in a warm cup of water.
- Drink this mixture once or twice a day.
3. Blackstrap Molasses
Another good natural medicine for joint pain relief f. Blackstrap molasses contain a good amount of calcium, potassium, and magnesium, which help function nerves and muscles and strengthen bones.
- Take one cup of warm water and mix one teaspoon of Molasses.
- Drink this mixture once a day for better results.
- Note that it may cause some laxative effects.
4. Mustard oil & Eucalyptus oil
Massage is an excellent way to get rid of joint pain. Mustard oil helps arthritis pain and inflammation by increasing oil flow.
- Take some lukewarm mustard oil and massage the body joints.
- Mixing mustard oil with onion juice and massage on the joint helps eliminate swelling in the body collectively.
- Alternatively, Eucalyptus oil works as a natural ointment that stimulates blood flow and reduces joint pain.
5. Turmeric & Ginger Tea
Anti-inflammatory properties of ginger and turmeric help in oseto and rheumatoid arthritis pain cu. Turmeric also works as an antibiotic, an excellent natural remedy to control swelling in joints.
- You can drink ginger tea twice a day to get relief from Arthritis in your fingers.
- Take 2 cups of boiling water and add a half teaspoon of each ginger and turmeric.
- Mix it well, let it be there for 15 minutes, and drink this mixture after straining g. ake this remedy twice a day.
6. Epsom salt soak
This home remedy contains magnesium sulfate, which is used to get relief from joint pain hand.
- Take a bowl full of warm water and add half of Epsom salt.
- Mix it well and then dip your joint in this salted water.
- You can also take a bath if you cannot soak every joint of the body.
Cinnamon is a beneficial home remedy for joint pain and inflammation because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey, and mix with water.
- Drink this empty remedy stomach in the morning for one or two weeks.
- You can also massage the paste of cinnamon powder and honey.
- Apply this paste twice a day for weeks, a good arthritis knee treatment.
8. Dandelion Leaves
Dandelion leaves are a good source of vitamins. t contains vitamins A and C, which help repair damaged tissue and help the liver eliminate harmful toxins from the blood.
Dandelion leaves contain linoleic fatty acid, which helps function the immune system properly.
- You can take dandelion leaves in a salad.
- Dandelion tea is also perfect for arthritis pain.
- Take 3 teaspoons of fresh leaves or 1 teaspoon of dried leaves and steep in boiling water for 5-8 minutes.
- Strain this and drink twice a day.
- You can add honey for taste because iit’svery bitter.
9. Alfalfa Seeds
Alfalfa is an excellent ayurvedic medicine for arthritis pain treatment because it helps maintain the body’s pH level.
- Drink alfalfa tea twice a day for a couple of weeks to get rid of joint pain.
- Take on a teaspoon of alfalfa seeds and boil in water for 10-15 minutes with the lid on.
- Strain this mixture and enjoy the tea.
- Alternatively, you can take one alfalfa capsule daily.
10. Juniper Berry Tea
Juniper berry tea contains terpinene-4-oil, which is a proven component for arthritis pain relief. In addition, it also helps the immune system work correctly and get rid of rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Take one teaspoon of dried juniper berries and dip it in a cup of boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Strain this mixture and drink twice a day. You can add honey for taste.
Exercise for Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief
Exercise is essential for people suffering from arthritis t helps to strengthen bones and flexibility. It also reduces joint pain and good prevention from arthritis imming and 10-15 minutes of stretching is a good cure and prevents Arthritis. You can do yoga at home. For instruction, you can watch videos of Baba Ramdev on YouTube. Jogging in the morning is also a helpful exercise for knee arthritis pain. Washing dishes with the hand is good for arthritis writing.
Food Diet For Arthritis Joint Pain Relief
Maintaining a good diet is very important for arthritis problems. The following food will help you recover faster and strengthen your body joints.
- Eat fish
- Add Olive oil to the diet for arthritis treatment.
- Green leafy vegetables
- Red meat
- Eat food that contains iron and vitamin C
- Calcium-rich food is good for bones and helps to get rid of Arthritis Food to be avoided during Arthritis by eating fried and frozen meat.
- Avoid eating food that contains a high amount of sugar
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Quit smoking
- Don’t drink soft drinks because they contain an amount of sugar
- Avoid overeating dairy products
- Eat less salty food to avoid Arthritis pain.
You can also check:
Is there a cure for balance? I was told that the older I get the worse the condition becomes.