How to remove facial hair naturally? Every woman in the world wants to look beautiful but some woman gets hair on their face which makes them feel embarrassed. Unwanted hair on women’s faces is their biggest nightmare.
They tried so many facial hair-removing creams and cosmetics but they only remove hair for a few days or weeks. Hair-removing cream can affect your skin badly.
You may be surprised to know that there is a natural homemade solution to this problem. Yes, you can remove facial hair permanently with a home remedy.
Unwanted hair growth in women is also known as hirsutism. People with dark hair are likely to be hairier than those with lighter pigmentation or blonde hair.
Although having some facial hair is quite normal, some of us seem to have thicker, coarser, and more abnormal hair growth on our facial skin, especially on the upper lip area.
Below home remedy can help you to get rid of unwanted hair on the face permanently.
- 1 How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally – Effective Home Remedies
- 2 What are the causes of excess facial hair in a woman?
- 3 Final Words
How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally – Effective Home Remedies
Wondering how to remove facial hair naturally? We have listed the 10 safest home remedies to remove facial hair with no side effects.
1. Orange and Lemon Peel Facial Mask
Orange peel is a very good natural remedy for skin care and enhances your beauty. The orange oil that you get from orange peel is used in a variety of cosmetic products. It is a good source of vitamin C which helps to remove unwanted hair.
- Take one teaspoon of each orange peel powder, lemon peel powder, ground almond, oatmeal, rose water, and 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- Now mix them well and make a thick paste of it.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 8-10 minutes.
- Massage this paste on your face with your finger gently.
- You can wash your face with water for 10 minutes.
- Do this remedy 3 times a week to get a better result.
2. Barley Scrub
- Take one teaspoon of each barley powder, lime juice, and milk.
- Mix them well and make them into a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to your face and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Try this remedy 2-3 times a day.
One of the most suitable remedies to get rid of facial hair naturally is without hair removal cream. Sugar wax is a wonderful home remedy that can also remove facial hair permanently.
- You are going to need 2 teaspoons of sugar (white or brown) and one teaspoon of honey and water.
- Mix them well and heat them for a minute until it gets a bubble and turns brown.
- Let it cool down and apply to the area from where you want to remove hair.
- Place a cloth strip over the sugar wax. Also, massage with your finger gently in the direction of hair growth.
- Take out the cloth strip and rip it off in opposite direction to the hair growth.
- Do this remedy 2-3 times a week if needed.
4. Green Gram Flour and Rose Water
Green gram flour works as a good permanent hair removal home remedy. Rosewater and green gram flour also help to cure skin problems like pimples.
- Mix two teaspoons of green gram flour with a half teaspoon of rose water.
- Also, add one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this paste to your face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and try this remedy 3 times a week.
5. Turmeric and Milk
Turmeric is a very ancient remedy to enhance your skin’s beauty and gives you a natural glow. Milk helps keeps your skin supple and moisturized. This remedy can be used to remove hair from my upper lip without waxing or shaving.
- To make this remedy, take one teaspoon of each turmeric and milk.
- Mix them well and apply them on your upper lip gently with the help of your finger.
- Let it dry, then gently rub the area with your fingers till the dried paste is removed completely.
- Please note you should rub in the direction opposite to your hair growth.
- Wash it off with cold water. Try this remedy 3-4 times a week.
- Instead of milk, you can use water which has the same effect on the unwanted hair on the upper lip.
6. Egg White
Another home remedy to remove facial hair at home. Egg white contains protein which also helps to improve your skin health.
- You need one egg white and some cornflour and sugar.
- Mix them well and whisk the mixture until it forms a sticky paste.
- Apply the paste to the upper lip and another area on the face from where you want to remove hair.
- Leave it for thirty minutes and then gently peel it off. Repeat twice a week for quick and better results.
7. Sugar Waxing
Sugar waxing is a painless natural remedy to get rid of excessive facial hair naturally. It removes hair and also stops regrowth.
- To make this home remedy you need four chamomile tea bags, two saucepans, two cups of sugar, and two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Heat one-quarter cup of water in a pan and add two cups of sugar and two teaspoons of lemon juice to it.
- Heat this mixture until bubbles appear.
- Slow down the stove to low-medium and let it simmer for about 25 minutes until it turns dark and amber in color.
- Then let it cool down.
- Clean your skin with cornstarch or baby powder before applying the lukewarm mixture on your face in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Put a cotton strip over the layer of sugar paste and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Finally, rip it off quickly in the direction of hair growth.
- Try this remedy 2-3 times a week if needed.
8. Yogurt, Gram Flour, And Turmeric
Another home remedy for permanent hair removal from the face or upper lip. This remedy also helps to nourish the skin.
- You need to take equal amounts of yogurt, gram flour, and turmeric in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix them well and massage the area from where you want to remove hair gently with the mixture.
- Let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then remove the mixture by rubbing the area in the direction opposite to that of the hair growth.
- Wash off with cold water.
Papaya is very good for many skin problems. It contains an enzyme called papain which makes the skin fair also reduces hair growth and acts as a natural bleach for the skin. A mixture of papaya and gram flour gives very effective results in removing unwanted facial hair permanently naturally.
- Take 2 teaspoonfuls of papaya paste/pulp and add some gram flour to make a thick paste.
- Apply it all over your face, leaving the eyebrows, and don’t forget to apply the paste in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Once it gets dry, remove it with your fingers then wash your face with water.
10. Potato Lentil Mask
This is one of the perfect ayurvedic remedies to get rid of facial hair permanently at home.
- Take a cup of lentils and soak them overnight. In the morning make them into a paste.
- Extract the juice from three potatoes and take one tablespoon of honey and four tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix lentil paste, potato juice, honey, and lemon juice well and make a thick paste of it.
- Apply the paste to your face or body anywhere you want to remove unwanted hair.
What are the causes of excess facial hair in a woman?
Reasons for unwanted hair on a woman’s face, chin, or upper lips
- Hormone imbalance is one of the main reasons for excessive facial hair.
- Medicines, such as minoxidil which is taken for high blood pressure
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia – a hereditary condition that affects the adrenal glands (which produce sex hormones)
- Cushing’s Syndrome or Acromegaly – rare hormonal disorders
- Being overweight or obese
- Adrenal gland disorders
- An ovarian tumor
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is one of the common causes of hirsutism.
Natural homemade waxing can be used to remove facial hair without side effects. All the waxing cream available in the market is very painful and can cause side effects. This is not advised for people who have skin irritation, moles, or sunburn problems. Please give your feedback and let us know how you feel about our natural remedies. The above remedies are the perfect ways to remove facial hair permanently with home remedies.
You can also check: