How to stop hair fall? Hair loss is becoming a headache for young people and this health issue is growing rapidly. There are 100000 hairs on your scalp losing 50 to 100 hairs in a day is normal.
Ever found yourself wondering where that bald patch suddenly came from? Hair fall is something everyone is familiar with- from rural to urban populations of all ages, everyone encounters the short panic sliding a brush through hair, and it doesn’t come up empty. Use these amazing Home remedies with instant results to control hair fall.
Tension increases when you start losing more than 100 hairs in a day. As it is very hard to count the hair you lose every day but if the number is going above normal you can feel baldness in patches.
The hair falling out problem increases with age but it can also happen in children. It can be temporary or permanent. There are many causes of hair loss such as lack of protein, excessive use of chemicals, genetics, etc.
Before you go for more chemicals to control hair loss we suggest you go with natural and ayurvedic remedies. Natural remedies have incredible ingredients for hair fall treatment which we will explain later in this article.
- 1 What Are The Causes Of Hair Fall?
- 2 Symptoms of Hair Loss
- 3 How To Stop Hair Fall – 9 Effective Home Remedies
- 4 Ayurvedic Home Remedies & Oil to Control Hair Fall
- 5 Closing Thoughts
What Are The Causes Of Hair Fall?
Hair loss or hair fall could happen because of the following reasons:-
- Physical Stress – Any type of physical trauma, surgery, or accident could be the reason for hair loss. Pregnancy is a common example of physical stress and hair loss mostly happens after you delivered the baby.
- A large amount of Vitamin A– Taking too many vitamin A-containing supplements or medications can cause hair loss, according to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
- Lack of Protein-Protein is very important for hair growth and strength. If you are not taking enough protein it may stop hair growth.
- Heredity– A Female pattern of hair loss also known as androgenic or androgenetic alopecia. If you belong to a family where women started to have hair loss at a certain age, then you are likely to have this problem.
- Hormones– As a pregnant woman feels the change in hormones, so does the woman who takes birth control pills and this change in hormones can cause excessive hair fall.
- Stress: Emotional stress is more likely to cause hair to fall out than physical stress.
- Environmental effect– It is also one of the major reasons for hair loss like polluted water, and air pollution.
- Anemia– one out of ten women aged 20 to 49 are suffering from Anemia. Anemia is an iron deficiency problem that may cause hair loss.
- Antibiotics Steroid
- Excessive use of the chemical
Symptoms of Hair Loss
- Gradual thinning on top of the head
- Full-body hair loss
- Sudden loosening of hair
- Circular or patchy bald spots
Read: How to Remove Dandruff Permanently
How To Stop Hair Fall – 9 Effective Home Remedies
Natural remedies are the perfect way to control hair loss. There is no immediate control for this problem but within a week you can feel the result. Below are remedies that can control your hair loss.
1. Oil Massage treatment
Oil massage is one easy and most suitable home remedy for control hair fall control. A good oil massage strengthens hair’s roots and increases blood flow to the hair follicles. It also reduces stress and makes you feel relaxed.
There are many types of oils you can use for massage such as almond or coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, etc.
Apart from these, you can use argan oil and wheat germ oil too. For better results add a few drops of rosemary oil to any of the oil mentioned earlier.
How to massage?
- Do Massage any of the oil mentioned above with fingertips on your scalp and hair’s root.
- You can message one hour before taking bath or before going to bed. Do this at least twice a week.
2. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is another home remedy that nourishes hair tissue makes them stronger and controls hair loss. This remedy you can use this twice a week for one hour before taking bath.
Way to use coconut milk for hair fall treatment
- Massage- Take one or two fresh coconuts, and take out the milk by grinding the grated coconut and squeezing it.
- Massage your hair’s roots properly with your fingertips for a better
Read: How to Get Thicker Hair Home Remedies
3. Onion Juice
Many people don’t know about this home remedy but onion juice is a very effective treatment for hair fall. It contains a large amount of sulfur that increases collagen production and helps in hair growth.
Massaging onion juice on the scalp with fingertips can control hair fall.
Way to use onion for hair fall control
- Grind two onions and squeeze out the juice. Massage juice slowly on your scalp with your fingertips. Wash your hair after 15 minutes and let them dry completely.
- You can use shampoo to wash your hair which may smell like onion. Do this onion juice massage twice a week for a better result.
Garlic is a very popular ingredient for beauty products. It also contains a large amount of sulfur-like onion.
Ways to use garlic for hair loss control
- Mix a few crushed cloves of garlic in coconut oil and boil the mixture for a few minutes.
- Let the mixture cool down and then massage it into your scalp gently.
- Leave this mixture on for 30 minutes on your scalp.
- Massage this garlic and coconut oil mixture twice or thrice a week.
5. Egg Oil
The egg is a good source of protein which makes your hair stronger. You can make egg oil at home or you can buy it from the store. This is a very good remedy to prevent and cure hair loss.
Way to use egg for hair loss treatment.
- Massage egg oil on your scalp with your fingertips and leave overnight. Use egg oil twice or thrice a week.
- Regular, continued use is important for hair fall control and nourishment of the cell membrane.
- Wash your hair with shampoo in the morning prefer to use herbal shampoo. Let your hair completely dry.
- Egg oil is a better alternative to raw eggs because it’s not messy and stinky.
Henna is one of the suitable remedies for hair fall control. It is a green powder with the texture of talc that seals the hair cuticle and also your hair stronger. It is mostly used in hair color or conditioner.
Way to use henna to cure hair loss
- Take 60g of dry and washed henna and boil in 250 ml of mustard oil till the leaves burn.
- Let it cool down and filter the oil. Massage the oil mixture on your scalp and rest you can save for later.
- Try to massage twice or thrice a week for 3 to 4 months for a better result.
- Another way to use henna is to make it into powder and mix it with curd.
- Apply this paste to your hair and leave it there for 30 minutes then wash your hair.
See: Home Remedies to get rid of Frizzy Hair
7. Indian Gooseberry
It is also known as Amla which is widely known as a natural remedy for hair growth. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and can start hair loss control immediately but not completely.
It has antioxidant, antibacterial, and exfoliating properties that help you maintain healthy hairs root and promote hair growth.
Way to use Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
- Mix one tablespoon of Amla juice with lemon juice. Massage the mixture on your scalp gently and leave it on overnight then wash your hair in the morning.
- You can use Amla pulp instead of juice. Do this twice or thrice a week for a better result.
Fenugreek seeds are also a very good natural remedy to control hair fall. They contain hormone antecedents that increase hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
Fenugreek seeds also contain protein which improves the health of hair and strong their root.
Way to use fenugreek seeds for hair fall treatment
- Take one cup of fenugreek seeds and soak it overnight in water. Grind soaked seeds into a paste that you can apply on your scalp.
- Apply this paste for 40 minutes then wash your hair. For better results use this remedy every day for a month are so.
9. Beetroot Juice
Beetroot natural herb is full of nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, calcium, vitamin B, and phosphorus. These nutrients are very important for hair loss control and hair growth.
Way to you use beetroot Juice for hair fall treatment
- Drinking fresh beetroot juice is a good way to use it. Include this juice in your diet.
- You can also drink spinach juice, alfalfa juice, lettuce juice, or carrot juice will help you to keep your hair on your head.
- Take a few boiled leaves of beetroot along with henna and make it into a paste.
- Apply this paste to your scalp.
- Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes then wash your hair.
- Apply this paste twice or thrice a week.
Also Read: How to Prevent Hair Loss After Pregnancy
Ayurvedic Home Remedies & Oil to Control Hair Fall
Ayurveda is another natural herbal way for hair loss treatment. There are many ayurvedic oils available for hair loss. You can also use Baba Ramdev Treatment for hair fall. Below are ayurvedic remedies you can use:-
1. Bhringaraj Oil
Bhringaraj is also known as the king of herbs. It does not only control hair loss but also helps to grow new hair. It is considered a natural conditioner and also prevents hair from graying.
Way to use ayurvedic Bhringaraj Oil for Hair Fall.
- Massage Bhringraj oil on your scalp gently overnight.
- It is also a good remedy for stress and provides you with relaxation.
Ashwagandha is also known as the Indian winter cherry. It is amazing her hair falls under control. Ashwagandha is a commonly used herb in Ayurveda for hair fall cure. It is available in powder form.
Way to use Ashwagandha for hair loss
- You can take ashwagandha powder orally. But we advise you to visit a physician first before taking it. Because he can tell the exact amount of dosage your body required.
- Another way to use ashwagandha powder is by mixing it with Brahmi (Indian pennywort) and Amla(Indian Gooseberry) and adding some water to make it into a paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp for 20-25 minutes then wash your hair.
Baba Ramdev natural herbal shampoo is a good hair treatment for problems like dandruff, hair loss, hair graying, etc. The shampoo contains many natural herbal ingredients like Reetha, Amla, Bhringraj, Henna, and Shikakai.
There are other useful herbs that are also used in shampoos such as Neem, and Tulsi. We suggest you go herbal for hair treatment. You can use below herbal shampoo-
1. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo – you can use one teaspoon of shampoo on your hair and massage it gently on the scalp. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and wash it with water. It will provide strength and a natural shine to your hair. It can be used by all age groups
2. Kesh Kanti Shampoo – it is good for hair growth. Use one teaspoon of shampoo on your hair and massage it gently on the scalp. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and wash it with water. It will provide a natural shine to your hair and help in growth.
Hair falls & hair Loss Control by Yoga
Yoga helps you to control hair loss and help in hair growth. You can perform yoga at home in the morning. Below are yoga asana names and tips to control hair loss-
It is one of the perfect yoga asanas which help you to control hair loss. This yoga asana increases blood circulation in your brain and helps nourish the thyroid gland which is very useful in hair fall control.
2. Adho Mukha Savasana
This is one of the most suitable yoga asanas for hair growth, which increases blood circulation in the head and the crown region which in turn nourishes the hair follicles.
- Diet- Bad diet could be one of the reasons for hair loss. Avoid eating oily, spicy, and junk food. Eat more fruits, and vegetables because they contain many natural ingredients that help in hair growth.
- Meditation- As we know stress could be one of the reasons for hair loss. So meditation helps you to relax and make you stress-free which helps you to control hair loss.
- Quit Smoking and drinking alcohol excessively- Excessive Smoking and alcohol could be one of the reasons for hair loss. So suggest you quit smoking to control hair loss.
Best is to use Arogyam pure herbs hair care kit to regrow lost and all hair related problems