How to Remove Pimples Naturally? A pimple (Acne) is a curse to your skin and beauty. It makes you look ugly and it could be painful at times. Pimples are Also known as zits and spots. Pimples are skin inflammation that happens when the sebaceous glands (oil glands) of the skin get infected with bacteria and swell up.
Sebaceous is also known as sebum they are oil substance that presents throughout the skin except for palm and soles. It is a very common health issue for young people. Here we will let you know how to cure or remove pimples naturally with home remedies.
A pimple mainly occurs on the face, neck, back, and shoulder. It’s natural that you don’t want to look ugly and if you try to hide with cosmetics then it is going to get worse because of the kind of chemicals they have.
We recommend you go naturally before you visit a doctor. Nature has many remedies which are easy and proven ways to cure Acne at home.
Type of Pimples
1. Blackheads and Whiteheads
In medical terms, this type of pimple is known as Acne Vulgaris. Blackheads and whiteheads happen when oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria block pores and cause small bumps. These are the most common type of pimples.
2. Papules and pustules
Papules are a red and pink bump on the skin which becomes inflammable and are also known as Comedones. They are very sensitive to touch and squeezing them may lead you to be scared and inflamed. Pustules are also red and pink in color filled with yellow is white pus. Picking this type of pimple, may cause inflame and may lead you to be scared.
3. Nodules and cysts
Nodules and cysts are more irritated and bigger. They go deeper into your skin and could be painful. While nodules are hard, cysts are softer and filled with pus. They can make you look very ugly and you are afraid to go out in front of people. It severe type of pimple.
Causes of Pimples (Acne) – Why It Happens?
It is not clear why exactly it happens to some people and others don’t. But they are a few things that can cause pimples.
- Hormones: Hormone’s name androgen can be one of the reasons behind pimples. This type of hormone increases when a boy or girl attains puberty. Androgen makes more sebum and oil glands larger on the skin which may cause pimples. Androgen may increase during pregnancy and may cause pimples.
- Genetically: If your parents had pimples the possibility of you getting may increases.
- Cosmetic: It can be another reason behind pimples. Cosmetic contains a chemical that could have a bad effect on your skin and may lead to pimples.
- Rubbing and Scrubbing skin frequently
- Less water inside the body.
11 Safe Home Remedies to Remove Pimples Permanently
1. Apple cider vinegar
It is a very powerful home remedy when it’s come to Acne treatment. When apple cider vinegar may make you uncomfortable initially but it will give you a great result. It removes or kills bacteria and maintains the pH level of your skin.
Way to use Apple Cider vinegar to get rid of Pimples
- Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with 3 tablespoons of water.
- Apply directly on your face with the help of a clean cotton ball.
- Before applying it wash your face and dry it for a better result.
- Wash your face thoroughly after 10-15 minutes and apply this 3 times a day.
- You can use a moisturizer after doing it if the face becomes too dry.
2. Cinnamon and Honey
Cinnamon and honey paste is another very good homemade remedy for Acne (pimples). It helps to control bacteria. Honey has natural antibiotic properties that help cure a pimple.
Ways to use cinnamon and honey to remove pimples
- Honey and cinnamon paste- Mix two tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon and make it into a paste. Apply this paste to your face or just on the pimples.
- Let the paste on your face or pimples for 15 minutes. Then wash your face thoroughly. For better results apply this paste on the dry and washed face.
- Honey – Applying honey directly on the face or spots also helps to get rid of the pimples. Use clean cotton and dip into honey and apply it on your face for 15 minutes. Wash it with water thoroughly.
3. Lemon Juice
Lemon is rich in citric acid and vitamin C. Vitamin C is good for all types of skin and helps to recover from dead cells. Lemon is an astringent which causes a contraction of body tissue. It helps to reduce redness and remove Pimples.
Ways to use lemon for pimples cure
- Lemon juice – Wash your face and let it dry. Apply fresh lemon juice directly on your face or spots for 15 minutes or for overnight. Wash it thoroughly after 15 minutes. Don’t go out in the sun until you remove all the lemon juice from your face.
- Lemon juice with yogurt- Add some yogurt to lemon juice for a better result. Apply it with clean cotton on your face. Wash it after 15 minutes.
It is a good remedy for blackheads and whiteheads pimples. It opens up pores and lets out all the dirty stuff from your face.
Ways to use
- Take a large bowl filled with hot water and put your face just over the water so that you can feel the steam.
- Don’t let your face make any contact with hot water.
- Do it for 5 minutes twice a day for a couple of days to get rid of pimples.
- Apply moisturizer after 30 minutes.
5. Egg White
Egg white is another cheap and useful remedy to cure pimples at home. It is full of protein and vitamins which help to recover the skin. They also help to reduce oil or sebum on your which is one of the main causes of pimples. It is a very effective pimple treatment for oily skin.
Way to use
- Wash your face with clean lukewarm water and let it dry.
- Take two or three egg white and make a paste by whisking and let it for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply on the spots by figure or cotton.
- You can apply it in many layers but let the first layer dry first.
- Wash this after 20 minutes with warm water.
- Let your face dry and apply some moisturizer.
6. Ice cube
An ice cube can help to reduce the swelling and pain of pimples. It also helps remove oil or sebum from the skin. It is very easy to apply a home remedy to remove pimples.
Way to use
- Wrapped ice in a cotton cloth or in plastic and keep it on spots for 10 -15 seconds.
- Repeat this process for 5 minutes.
7. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has antibiotic properties that help to fight microscopic organisms that cause skin issues. It also reduces redness and stops pimple growth. This homemade remedy dries out pimples and whiteheads.
Way to use for pimples cure.
- Wash your face and let it dry. Apply tea tree oil with cotton directly on the pimples and wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can olive oil to tea tree oil for a better result.
- Apply this mixture with cotton directly on the pimples and wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
Papaya is used in so many beauty products but using raw papaya has not match. It is a wonderful home remedy to cure pimples.
It helps to recover skin by removing dead cells and also remove oil from the skin which reduces the chance of getting a pimple. Papaya contains an enzyme called papain, which helps to reduce pus and inflammable.
Way to use papaya to remove pimples.
- Wash your face and let it dry. Blend or mash-up papaya into a paste and apply this for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask with warm water.
- If your skin is too dry after using papaya apply moisturizer on the face.
9. Banana Peel
People don’t know how beneficial banana peel could be for a person suffering from pimples. Banana peel is a very strong antioxidant that reduces swelling and inflammation.
This home remedy also helps to remove dead cells from the skin and encourages the growth of healthy cells. So next time when you eat a banana tries not to waste its peel.
Way to use the banana peel for pimples removal
- Wash your face and let it dry. Take the banana peel and apply it on your face from the inside.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face thoroughly and do this for 2-3 days to get a better result.
10. Orange Peel
Another peel that we can use to remove Pimples at home. Orange peel contains Vitamin C and citric acid, and also works as an astringent. Vitamin C and citric acid recover skin from dead cells, whereas the astringent properties of orange peel try to cure pimples.
Way to use
- Wash your face and let it dry.
- Make a paste of the orange peel with some water by grinding it.
- Apply this paste to your face for 15 minutes you can.
- Wash your face and if you feel too dry use some moisturizer.
11. Basil And Tulsi Paste
Basil and Tulsi paste is another home remedy to get rid of pimples. Use fresh basil leaves if you are not able to get them then get the dry leave and soak them in the water for a night. Then make a paste of Tulasi and basil leaves by grinding.
- Apply this on your face for 20 minutes. Wash your face with warm water.
- Apply moisturizer on your face if you feel too dry.
Baba Ramdev Ayurvedic Remedies to Remove Pimples
Ayurveda is also a good way to get rid of Pimples (Acne). You can use Baba Ramdev’s ayurvedic remedies to remove pimples. Below is ayurvedic remedies that you can use;-
Below is an ayurvedic medicine, you can take orally
- Kaishora Guggulu
- Triphala Guggulu
- Arogya Vardhini Vati
- Divya Kaya-Kalp Vati, Patanjali Nimb Ghan Vati (Baba Ramdev Ayurvedic medicine)
Below is ayurvedic Oil, you can apply on the face for pimple removal
- Kumkumadi oil
- Nalpamaradi oil
- Mukhadooshikari Lepam
You can also check: